Hans Festen will join the LMP team on April 14, 2020. With its experience in the field of ISO 9001 (quality management system), ISO 45001 (safe and healthy working) and ISO 14001 (environmental management system), LMP is now able to offer a complete program in which a standard package can be offered from process design to assurance. for small, medium and larger technology companies.
When setting up a new process flow, it often turns out that the link to the quality manual is not made. However, there is of course a clear relationship between Lean Management and ISO, where the latter is of course mainly focused on securing and enforcement. With a well-functioning Lean Management system, you already largely meet the ISO 9001 standard. But the reverse is also the case. Both programs are therefore an extension of each other and together form an excellent couple on the way to dynamic operation!
News & Blogs
- Top-Down vs Bottum-Up 22 December 2020
- Hans Festen joins the LMP team 14 April 2020
- The importance of Value Stream Mapping for Corporate companies 14 December 2018
- Importance of a good value flow map for SMEs 14 December 2018
- Why do so many wastes persist? 15 November 2018